Private and Hybrid Cloud Services
A virtualization service for workstations; by migrating the operating system, applications and data to a centralized hosted private cloud environment. This service improves accessibility and security while reducing operating costs through standardization, data isolation, and the centralization of resources.
• No Contract, Predictable Month Costs with a Pay-As-You-Go model
• Device and Location Independence, operating system licenses included
• Agility and Flexibility – New desktops can be provision in minutes
• Expandable processing power and storage capacity on-demand
PRIVATE & HYBRID CLOUDS
A fully virtualized environment and dedicated system for a private cloud as a service. The Enterprise Cloud service addresses the needs of clients who want to control hardware resource allocation without wasting time or capital on hardware infrastructure or operation management.
• Hardware resources are dedicated on a fully redundant platform.
• 99.98% Availability with Microsoft server licenses included.
• Data is stored in a protected isolated environment.
• Administration interface allows for easy creation and management of new servers.
Simplified Security with a single platform and unified framework, backed by real-time threat intelligence.
Intel Security’s Endpoint Protection delivers affordable, easy-to-use endpoint, email, data, and mobile security that you can deploy in the cloud or on premises.
• Protect desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, servers, email, and your data with security that is always up to date.
• Spend less time managing endpoint security and more time on core business activities.
• Protect your Azure environment with McAfee endpoint security.
Office 365 & Azure
Office 365 is about bringing SharePoint, Exchange, Office Professional and Lync to whoever needs it – no matter where they are or what their needs are.
Office 365 and Azure are a paradigm change. They are a new way of thinking about enterprise deployments and development.
• Multi-device usage, additional online storage and integrated back-up.
• Greater flexibility, better collaboration, and enhanced connectivity.
• Microsoft’s Azure is the industry leading cloud platform for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Microset focuses on assisting organizations to adopt and realize the true benefits of new and emerging computing technology.
Over the last 40 years the company has gained expertise in a number of different technologies including infrastructure computing, computer telephony integration, enterprise messaging, security and hosted cloud services.
+ Years of Expertise
% Focus on Maximizing Value
% Dedication to Customer Satisfaction
The cloud has so many things to offer. One of its greatest advantages is limiting the potential points of failure even when sometimes that single breaking point is of humankind. I would like to share a recent event, and how a cloud service would have been a better choice for me personally. It was early in[…]
COMPARE THE BENEFITS OF DAAS VS. VDI Cloud desktops are cheaper, easier to use and easier to implement than VDI. They can save your IT department from some of the hassle that comes with VDI because the DaaS provider your company chooses will take care of resource provisioning, load balancing and network issues.[…]
We have been actively testing our new cloud desktop VDI environment in as many user situations as possible, not only to continue to prove the Cloud Desktop concept but to proverbially walk a mile in the shoes of our customers. We need to ensure that a desktop experience delivered via the cloud is as[…]
The New Era of Business Computing We are in a new era of business computing and companies are responding to the new way that people work, how they buy and operate their IT infrastructure. VDI is therefore becoming as ubiquitous as desktops and laptops, with companies viewing it as a top priority for[…]
Microset Systems Inc was founded in 1972 with the primary and broad focus of simply ‘Networking People with Computers’. Over the last 40+ years Microset has immersed itself within so many emerging and evolving technologies that included Integrated Voice Response (IVR) and network-based fax messaging in the 1990s to perimeter and device security in the[…]